Sunday, April 16, 2006

Biotech small cap pick

Acusphere, a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops new drugs and formulations of existing drugs using its proprietary porous microparticle technology in the United States, according to Yahoo Finance. According to their website, they have on project in phase III development and two others in I and II. All seem promising, but what really caught my attention was the amount of insider buying lately, as well as raising millinons of dollars lately. Maybe some big news is in store in the Phase III project? Who knows, I'll be adding this company to my watchlist before I buy, but all small biotechs are extremely risky, so do your research.

5 comments:

Earn A LifeTime of Income From Anywhere! said...

Appreciated your thoughts. Steve @Finance Tips
Got a couple of ideas based on what I saw on your blog. Thanks,Steve @Finance Tips
Hi. Thanks for the insights. Steve @Finance Tips
Interesting. I learn something all the time. Thanks,Steve @Finance Tips
Thanks, that was worth noting. Steve @Finance Tips
I am conducting some research on various work from home sites and ran across this page.Even though it wasn't "exactly" what I was looking for, I think your readers might be interested in reading my internet marketing training home page since it signicantly reduces ones learning curve. As you know, the more information people have before spending their hard earned money -- the better. Sorry for the self promotion, just trying to get the word out while looking for sites to review. On to the next -- thanks!Steve @Finance Tips
Appreciated your info. Thanks,Steve @Finance Tips

Lindasy Rosenwald said...

Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsayrosenwald.com/lindsay-rosenwald-director-republican-jewish-coalition/ Lindsay Rosenwald – Director Of Republican Jewish Coalition and his accomplishments in field of Biotechnology.

Lindasy Rosenwald said...

Excellent post. My review is - Nice post by good author :
Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsayrosenwald.info/ Lindsay Rosenwald – complete biography.

Lindasy Rosenwald said...

Nice blogging, My review is very good example.
Lindsay Rosenwald http://www.lindsayrosenwald.info/category/lindsay-rosenwald-2/ Dr. Lindsay Rosenwald success and his complete biography.

David said...

Very Nice Blogging
Utah SEO http://www.adaptivitypro.com/utah-search-engine-optimization Utah Seo ompany.